If you or someone you know life is at risk
If you are feeling suicidal or have harmed yourself, please:
- Call emergency services on 999 immediately, or make your way to your Local A&E.
- If you are alone, call a family member or friend if possible to help you, otherwise reach out to our team via our Texting & WhatsApp service and we will be there for you throughout your A&E Journey.
If you have a friend or family member that is suicidal then please:
- Don't leave the person alone.
- Call 999 right away. Or, if you think you can do so safely, take the person to the nearest A&E yourself.
- Try to find out if the person is under the influence of alcohol or drugs or may have taken an overdose.
- Stay strong, and if you need any support or advice, reach out to our team.